Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Now that was a challange!

In my effort to "get fit" I decided that i will walk 2 of my kids to their daycare and home again. I was motivated and keen!
So, after breakfast I got them all cleaned up and dressed, told the older 2 to get dressed and wash their faces while i dressed and fed the baby. Then when we were ready to go, I but the baby in the sling and the next youngest in the pram and away we went. (i was a little unsure of how my middle child would go walking that distance as she is only 2)


So away we went. I was feeling good! The sun was shinning and the kids were having fun, it was great. We got to the daycare in 20 minutes which was how long i had thought it would take..... only to realise I had forgotten their bags!!! Well didn't I feel like an idiot!!

It was the hike home that killed me. We live ontop of a very steep hill. The part I had to walk it only about 100 metres long.. but it was brutal!! I thought I was dying lol. found myself wishing that the man of the house would "need to go out" and that he would drive past and pick me up :-/ lol.

BUT i made it home! I lived to try it all again tomorrow. Because now I know I can do it why should I stop? Walking up that hill is going to give me a sexy ass!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment