Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Sooo.. I am now a blogger!

After years of reading and following other blogs I have FINALLY decided it was time to create my own. But what will I write about? My children? My day to day life? My business? I guess only time will tell. I will just type for my mood, express my opinions, share a joke.. 
Just a quick introduction; My name is Naomi. I am a 26 year old WAHM (work at home mum) I have 5 kids, 3 girls and 2 boys. I love them all to bits! I am engaged to my childhood sweetheart. I love my life even though on occasion I may whinge about it :-) 

My Business I started on facebook after I made a beanie and mittens for my friends new baby girl. She encouraged me to advertise the stuff I make and try selling it. She believed I could do it so I thought I would give it a shot! She was right. People DO like my stuff enough to buy it!! 
I don't usually use patterns to make my stuff. Its all from my imagination. I get inspiration from others designs. Then i incorporate ideas and creativity and come up with stuff that sells :-)
I hope you enjoy reading my blog because I am going to enjoy writitng it!

No comments:

Post a Comment